Following guide will show you, how to install the new module on your webshop:
To install the module in OpenCart, you need a FTP manager program, for example File Zilla.
Further than that, you need your FTP details, to finish and upload the files.
- Download the module as a ZIP file. (And save it on your desktop or wherever you want it).
- Open File Zilla (or another FTP file manager) and connect to your domain with Host, username and password.
- Find your RAR file
- Right-click on the file and press "Extract here", which means that the files will be unpacked, as shown in the image below.
- Drag the two folders called "Admin" and "Catalog" into File Zilla (or other FTP file manager) over to the main folder which is highlighted in the image.
- Open the folder called “!ocmod”.
Here is a file called "AIO.ocmod", this must be uploaded in your OpenCart backend. To do this, follow the steps below.
- In your OpenCart backend, go to “extensions” à “Extension installer”
- Click “Upload”
- In the popup window, you find the earlier mentioned fil “AIO.ocmod” which is in the folder named “!ocmod”
- Your module is now installed and ready to use.