Following guide will help you setup the PostNord module.
First, you need a PostNord API key and a Google Maps API key.
- PostNord API Key can you order from here: developer.postnord.com
- The license key you receive in an email from vConnect when you order the module
- Google Maps API key can you order from here: Google API key
- Go to your OpenCart Backend
- Click -> “Extensions” -> “extensions”
- Choose “shipping” from the dropdown menu
- Then you enter following site
- Here, you need to find vConnects “All In One” module and click “edit”
- Then you enter following site, where you have to fill out all the information, such as PostNord API key, Google Maps API key, and the license key you got in the email from vConnect, when you ordered the module
- To setup the delivery options, prices etc. You scroll further down on the page until you find the delivery method you want to setup. (In this example “privatehome (DK).
Price-based weighting works as following - In this example it is stated that the weight of the purchased goods weighs between 0 kg and 5 kg, the delivery is free and if the weight of the purchased goods weighs between 5 kg and 25 kg, the delivery costs 50 kr. (All this can be put up as you want)
Delivery price based on purchase price works in such a way that in this example it is stated that if the purchase price is between 0 kr. And 1000 kr. The delivery costs 50 kr. And if the purchase price is over 1000 kr., Delivery is free.
(It is important that when you, as the example of the picture, put the delivery price of $ 50 when the purchase price is over 1000, put "total two" as something infinite as customers otherwise will not be able to buy for an amount higher than that you have written).
- After you have set the desired delivery methods, scroll up to the top and press "save"