Installation of module
1. Download the module as a ZIP file (add file to desktop if needed)
2. Extract the ZIP file
3. Access File Zilla and connect to your domain with Host, username and password
4. Now you need to delete the old module, do that by deleting these two files:
5. Now you're ready to transfer the new files.
Drag them from Local Site (left side) to Remote Site (right side)
The 4 files should be put in the folder that's either called HTML or WWW on the FTP server.
It's very important that you transfer them as 4 files and not a folder.
6. When they're transferred, File Zilla will write: Succesful.
And now the module is installed in Magento and is ready to be set up in backend.
How to setup the module in Magento: Click here