In order to make your map work in the module ( PostNord Delivery ) you need to create a Google Maps API Code/Key. Following is guide how to do just that.
Get an API key
Alternatively, follow these steps to get an API key:
1. Go to the Google API Console.
2. Create or select a project.
3. Click Continue to enable the API and any related services.
4. On the Credentials page, get a Browser key (and set the API Credentials). Note: If you have an existing Browser key, you may use that key.
5. To prevent quota theft, secure your API key following these best practices.
6. (Optional) Enable billing. See Usage Limits for more information.
For more information on using the Google API Console, see API Console Help.
For more information, click on link: Google API Key